Last 9 units for sale (Balloting 22 Sept 2017)
Call Josephine Khiew for more information
Treasure Crest | Anchorvale Crescent EC by Sim Lian Group
Treasure Crest is a brand new Executive Condominium development in Anchorvale, Sengkang (District 19). The 17,500 square meters land plot has received 3 bids from Victoria Realty bidding at $126.80 million, Allgreen Properties at $143.89 million and the eventual winner Sim Lian Group at $157.80 million. Translating to only $280 per square foot per plot ratio(psf ppr), the bidding result surprised market watchers as the Treasure Crest psf is estimated to breakeven at between $600 to $660. The lowest land price for an EC site since July 2011.
Treasure Crest location is within close proximity to Bellewaters EC by Qingjian Realty and The Vales EC by SingHaiYi along Anchorvale Crescent. Bearing a land cost of $331 and $367 psf ppr respectively, Sim Lian’s bid is 24% and 18% lower than its competitors. With reference to the breakeven price, industry experts estimate the Treasure Crest price to start as competitively between $700 and $750 psf.
The new Treasure Crest EC will comprise of 8 blocks of 15 storeys featuring the most sort-after 3 bedrooms, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom unit types. Sighting their most recent success in Wandervale EC at Choa Chu Kang, where about 50% of the 534 units are sold on the first day of launch, we can expect another positive response from Treasure Crest Sengkang. Most buyers commit to the functional layout with large master bedrooms and the positive reputation of developer Sim Lian Group, Singapore’s Top 100 brands for five consecutive years. Their other previous sell out projects include The Jade, The Pearl @ Mount Faber, A Treasure Trove, The Tampines Trillant, Hillion Residences Parc Lumiere, Bleu @ East Coast, The Amery, Carabelle, Viz At Holland, Parc Vera, Clover By the Park, Waterview, Rochelle at Newton and The Lincoln Residences.
Please kindly fill in the Contact Us form or Call us @ 97898186 to register for an appointment to view the Treasure Crest showflat NOW!
Why Treasure Crest?
- Investment potential – With a whole range of developments going on since more than 10 years ago from medical facilities such as the Sengkang Community Hospital and the increasing number of private condo in Fernvale, it is evident that our government and developers are confident of the growth in the North-East region. Treasure Crest TOP date is expected to be end of year 2019, just in time to be part of the evolution in the region.
- Seamless Connectivity – Major expressways such as Tampines Expressway(TPE), Seletar Expressway(SLE) and Central Expressway(CTE) to serve drivers, Cheng Lim LRT station within walking distance, public Bus No. 654 to serve residents of Treasure Crest EC, you are spoilt for choices in terms of transportation.
- Educational Insitutions – Close to Treasure Crest are many reputable schools such as Pei Hwa Secondary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School, Springdale Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School and Compassvale Primary for the younger generation.
- Affordability – Treasure Crest Anchorvale Crescent is extremely reasonable in price and with the privilege that buyers may be eligible of up to $30,000 of CPF Housing Grant!
- Amenities – With the constant development to the North-East region of Singapore, the lifestyle of residents are only getting more convenient with malls such as Compass Point, Rivervale Mall, Rivervale Plaza, the new Seletar mall and Punggol Waterway point are all within close proximity.
- Functional Layout – As seen from Treasure Crest floor plan, we know that developer has meticulously designed to suit most family nucleus in Singapore.
- Comprehensive Condo Facilities – For the exciting lifestyle of dwellers, we have a 50m lap pool, indoor gym, barbeque pit, children’s play area etc.
Executive Condo News