|Project Name||RIVERCOVE RESIDENCE|
|Developer||Hoi Hup Realty|
|Property Type||Executive Condominium|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Unit Mix||3 Bedroom to 5 Bedroom|
Rivercove Residences EC by Hoi Hup Realty & Sunway Developments. It is a magnificent executive condominium, located along Anchorvale Lane Singapore, District 19, Singapore. A brand new development by Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Sunway Developments, Rivercove Residences begins with a great idea grows, a bold hospitality vision and a little spark of inspiration.
The Rivercove Residences EC site attracted the most competitive tender with 16 developers bidding on the property .For a bit of perspective, the average number of bidders for an EC tender in Singapore is about seven or nine. The highly sought after Rivercove Residences EC location was sold for an impressive S$240.95 million to a joint venture between Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments. The competitive tender is a testament to the prime location, the expected growth of the Sengkang area as a result of the government masterplan, and an increasingly optimistic EC market. Rivercove Residences launch date projected for later this year or early into 2018, the EC could not launch in a better place or at a better time.
With 678,600sq ft of land to build on, the Rivercove Residences executive condo is expected to house 635 units with a good mix from 3 bedroom to 5 bedroom. It sounds like a lot, but once the Rivercove Residences showflat location is announced these units will go fast if buyers see the potential that the bidding developers did. Future residents can expect a location that offers the best schools, shopping and entertainment, as well as a stylish and well-planned condo built by a well-established duo of developers who are no strangers to building high-quality properties
Why Buy Rivercove Residences EC?
- Hoi Hup Sunway is a renowned developer behind this project
- 635 exclusive units to select from 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom
- Elegant interior and spacious layouts for each unit
- District 19 and close proximity to Compass One and Seletar Mall.
- Breathtaking views of the river
- Easy connectivity to major expressways
- Close proximty to prestigious school – within 1km Nan Chiau Primary
- Attractive pricing from $7xxK
- Extremely low supply in the executive condominium market.SUPER ATTRACTIVE PRICE GUIDEESTIMATED INDICATIVE PRICE GUIDE
(For typical units only)
- 3BR (883sf to 1130sf): $7xxK to $9xxK
- 4BR (1270sf to 1324sf): $1.0xM to $1.1xM
- 5BR (1528sf): $1.1xM to $1.2xM
- Prices are only an estimation not officially.Credit: URA and LTA.
Rivercove Residences Location
It has been more than one year since the previous nearby EC, Treasure Crest launched for sale at Anchorvale Crest. The site is situated in a mature residential estate and is relatively close to town
It is within 1km proximity to the reputable Nan Chiau Primary School which gives developers higher confidence that strong demand from young couples planning to enroll their children into the school.
Located in Sengkang West, Rivercove Residences is a perfect pre-planned town with good schools and a variety of amenities.
To be completed in 2021, the residents in Rivercove Residences will be able to enjoy more amenities and recreational options and have access to more jobs near home.
Amenities Nearby Rivercove Residences
Nearby amenities include the Anchorvale Community Club, Sengkang Sports Centre, Compass One, Seletar mall, Sengkang General Hospital. The nearest MRT and LRT station is Sengkang MRT station and Tongkang LRT station respectively.
- One Sengkang Mall
- The Seletar Mall
- Greenwich V
- Kopitiam Square
- Rivervale Plaza
- Fernvale Point
- Nan Chiau Primary School (within 1km)
- Anchor Green Primary School
- Compassvale Primary School
- Punggol Green Primary School
- Springdale Primary School.
- Nan Chiau High School
- CHIJ St. Joseph’s Convent.
- Sengkang General and Community Hospitals (completion in 2020)
- Sengkang Polyclinic @ Sengkang Community Club
- Thong Chai Medical Institution
Enhancing the Connectivity in Sengkang for Rivercove Residences
Served by integrated transport hub, Hougang is well connected to the other parts of Singapore via public transport.
Rivercove is easily accessible via TPE, CTE and KPE to all parts of Singapore. Traveling to the city takes only 25-minute drive. In the near future when the North-South Expressway (NSE) is completed, the travel distance will be 5-min shorter.
Cross Island Line (CRL) will pass through Hougang when it starts operations by 2030 and will provide a direct MRT route to Changi and the west, as well as major towns over Singapore.
When completed, the Cross Island Line (CRL) which joins from Jurong, West Coast, Clementi, Bukit Timah, Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Loyang and Changi.
In other words, the CRL will provide a faster shortcut route between Hougang and the east or west.
Credit: LTA, URA