About Queens Peak Residences
Queens Peak Residences
Located opposite Queenstown MRT, Queens Peak is located along Dundee Road, in the mature Queenstown satellite town.
Queens Peak condominium, comprising 2 tower blocks and ranging from 1 to 5 bedroom sizes and large single level penthouse units with private pools will boast 736 luxurious units of residential units, 1 commercial unit and a childcare unit. Standing tall at 44 storey high, this development will the tallest building in the area.
Its design is driven by organic architecture where harmony is promoted between the abode and the natural environment. For example, at each alternate level, the gardens extend from the respective lift lobby, serving as communal sky gardens. They also serve as a social space to foster communal living in the sky. Residents th th will enjoy facilities at the ground level, 7 storey as well as 27 storey sky gardens. Within the curvilinear façade lies rectilinear spaces to ensure excellent space planning.
Queens Peak is a direct link on the East West train to Changi Airport as well as the Future High Speed Rail to Malaysia. This suits the lifestyle of the well-heeled who crave inner city living. Queens Peak embodies the confluence of style and smart location. The locale is a zip to the CBD and the premier Orchard Road shopping belt, Great World City and Dempsey Hill. Interesting hawker centres and quaint outlets are found in its neighbourhood such as Mei Ling Street, Alexandra Village Food Centre, and ABC Brickworks Market and the hip Tiong Bahru and Holland Village precincts.
Renowned schools that offer excellent quality teaching and education to school attending residents such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls’ School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, ACJC, Singapore Polytechnic and National University of Singapore. International school such as ISS International School and Global Indian International School also provides the best education to international students.
WHY BUY QUEENS PEAK?
- Reputable Developer with extensive experience and developments such as The Santorini, The Poiz Residences and Northwave EC.
- 3 minutes walk to Queenstown MRT.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA, Queensway Shopping Centre, Tiong Bahru Plaza, The Anchorage, etc.
- Well situationed at the heart of three matured neighbourhoods, Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru which provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent transport connection.
- Located within a prime city fringe area and a short 10 minutes’ drive can get you to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- Near to The Star Vista, a new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Bouna Vista MRT
- Great potential rental from Central Business District, NUH, NUS, One-North, Fusionpolis, Biopolis and Singapore Science Park.
- Near to reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls’ School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, ACJC, Singapore Polytechnic and National University of Singapore