About Parc Riviera
Parc Riviera, the next brand new residential development in tranquil West Coast district is set to excite potential homebuyers and investors. Parc Riviera is nestled along West Coast Vale and built by developer EL Development. Developer Sales is targeted to commence in Aug/Sept 2016. Waterfront living along Sungei Pandan will be one of the many highlights for her residents
Parc Riviera will be along West Coast Vale. This location has excellent connectivity to West Coast Highway and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Residents are closely situated to Singapore’s next Central Business District (CBD) – Jurong Lake District where many exciting transformation plans are underway to create an environment of live, work and play in Western region Singapore.
Residents will be spoilt for choices when it comes to marketing. West Coast Plaza (former Ginza Plaza), a contemporary suburban lifestyle mall, serves the current community with a wide array of shopping, dining and services. Its mix of shops includes anchors such as Cold Storage, Nike Factory Store, Mothercare and POPULAR bookstore and several popular brands such as Pet Lovers Centre, PastaMania, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Sushi Tei, Starbucks, Paradise Inn and many others.
As Parc Riviera is wonderfully situated in the matured town of Clementi, West Coast Plaza is just one of the many malls in the vicinity to provide retail therapy. Some of the popular malls in the neighbourhood are Clementi Mall, City Vibe Mall and 321 Clementi Mall.
For fresh food and a taste of simple hawker treats, there’s West Coast Market Square where its home to our local delicious hawker gourmet and next to it is a wet market for you to stock up fresh ingredients to your home-cooked meal. If this still does not satisfy you, a few minutes of travel can bring you to Clementi Market and Food Centre where more choices awaits you.
Why Buy Parc Riviera?
A new development changing the skyline at West Coast Vale
- ✓ Gain first mover advantage in an up-and-coming residential enclave
- ✓ Healthy supply of tenants from International Business Park, Local and international Varsities, and Medical Industry
- ✓ An affordable gateway to ride on the growing Jurong Innovation and Jurong Gateway Developments, Jurong District Park, 2nd CBD in the West
- ✓ Within 1 km to popular Nan Hua Primary School, Japanese Secondary School.
- ✓ Easily accessible to good schools such as National University of Singapore (NUS) National High School, Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic,