About Martin Modern
Martin Modern is a new 99-year leasehold condominium to be developed in the affluent River Valley Road. It is situated between River Valley Close and Kim Yang Road, The condominium is somewhat in the middle of three MRT stations, one of which – Great World City MRT – is currently being built. The other two stations are Somerset and Dhoby Gaut.
However, Somerset MRT station is about a 15-minute walk away. Tangentially, this does mean that the Orchard Road shopping belt is relatively close by. Residents can get there in under 10-minutes by vehicle, barring traffic.
Dhoby Gaut and the future Great World MRT station will be around eight-minutes of travel time by vehicle. Kim Yang Road and River Valley is dotted with old condominiums and there is even a Chinese temple within walking distance of where Martin Modern will be. Great World City MRT station and Martin Modern is separated by Kim Seng Pectark and once ready for use, will be about a five-minute walk from Martin Modern.
Nearby amenities include two cafes – P.S Café at Martin Road and Common Man Coffee Roasters – along Martin Road and in front of the Art Xchange gallery. Down the road from that is the Book Café followed by the rest of Robinson Quay with its’ bars, bistros and restaurants along the Singapore River. It’s also fairly straight forward walk out along River Valley Road to Clarke Quay that will take roughly 16-minutes.
As for schools, the closest would be River Valley Primary, within 1KM and walking distance of Martin Modern. Other schools within the 1 to 2KM range are Alexandra Primary, Zhangde Primary, St. Margaret’s Primary and Anglo-Chinese Junior School.
Great World City Mall, which is across the road from where Great World MRT station is being built but will be connected to it, is about a 13-minute walk along River Valley Road.
Why Buy Martin Modern?
- Prestigious address in District 9
- Short walk to GREAT WORLD MRT (Thomson-East Coast Line) & FORT CANNING MRT (Downtown Line)
- Within the vicinity of including River Valley Primary School, Singapore Management University, School of The Arts Singapore, and other international schools.
- Short walk to Robertson Quay, River Valley, Boat Quay where fine dining, entertainment prevails
- Short drive to CBD, Orchard Road, Marina Bay
- Two towers (South Tower| North Tower – up to 30 Storeys) of high-end luxury residential development with communal facilities & concierge service
- Luxurious landscape concept – 80% of land used for lush greenery/ landscaping/ facilities and facilities & Secret Gardens at the Roof Tops