Forest woods 森涛苑 @ Lorong Lew Lian, Serangoon
Forest Woods is the new launch condominium development which is only 3-minute walk to Serangoon MRT Interchange and Nex Shopping Mall. To be built by Singapore’s leading developers City Developments (CDL) unit Verwood Holdings, Intrepid Investments and TID Residential,
Forest Woods will comprise seven blocks of 12-storey high residential towers with total 519 residential units range from one-bedroom to four-bedroom units as well as penthouses. Resident will enjoy more than 60 different facilities and concierge service. All units will come with smart home automation features.
The 99-year-old lease site in Lorong Lew Lian attracted 11 hopeful bidders at the close tender on 5th November 2015. This hot contest is largely due to the exceptional Forestwood location. Situated near the Serangoon MRT station which serving the Circle Line and North-East Line, also being right opposite the NEX shopping mall, which is a regional mall, it is no wonder that it attracted a relatively large number of bidders. On top of that, there are currently no other major condominium projects in the area, making it exclusive and limiting competition.
The new Lorong Lew Lian condo sits on about 150,700 square feet of land and has a maximum permissible gross floor area of about 452,138 square feet. With a winning bid of $321 million, the estimated breakeven price is about $1100 per square foot and hence the Forest woods psf is anticipated to be in the range of between $1300 and $1450 per square foot.
Unit types of Forest Woods:
- 1 Bedroom+Study: 490 – 530sf (69 Units)
- 2 Bedrooms: 590 – 810sf (38 Units)
- 2 Bedrooms+Study: 630 – 760sf (76 Units)
- 2 Bedrooms+Study Premium: 720 – 870sf (88 Units)
- 3 Bedrooms: 710 – 1,110sf (133 Units)
- 3 Bedrooms Premium: 970 – 1,160sf (59 Units)
- 4 Bedrooms: 1,230 – 1,450sf (53 Units)
- 5 Bedrooms Penthouse: 2,050 – 2,570sf (3 Units)
Why Forest woods ?
- Superb connectivity – Forest woods condo is easily accessible via major roads and expressways such as the Pan-Island Expressway(PIE), Central Expressway(CTE), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway(KPE), Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road and Boundary Road. Residents who commute using public transport are also well served by the nearbySerangoon Bus Interchange and Serangoon MRT station. Being an MRT Interchange, Serangoon station serves the North East Line and Circle Line which brings commuters to the CBD and places of interest within minutes!
- Excellent Convenience – Forestwoods Lorong Lew Lian is surrounded by an abundance of amenities. Being 5 minutes walk away from the mega mall NEX, dwellers shopping and entertainment needs are well satisfied. On top of that, there are also other amenities such as Upper Serangoon Shopping Center, Serangoon public library, Cinema, Kovan Center, Giant and Cold storage supermarket for grocery shopping.
- Good schools – Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School(Primary), Yangzheng Primary School, Zhonghua Primary School, Xinghua Primary School, Cedar Primary School, St. Gabriel’s Primary School, CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, St. Gabriel’s Secondary School,Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School(Secondary), Zhonghua Secondary School, Peicai Secondary School, Bartley Secondary School, Yuying Secondary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College, DPS International School, Stamford American International School and Maris Stella High School- both primary and secondary are all within close proximity to Forestwood Residences CDL.
- Functional layouts – Sighting from their previous developments, CDL are well known for their functional layouts that caters to all potential buyers need. From investors to home stayers, there will definitely be a Forestwoods floor plans that will be able to suit your needs!
- Renowned developer – City Developments Limited (CDL) is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 94 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, its income stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally. Having a track record of over 50 years in real estate development, CDL has built an impressive 36,000 luxurious homes in Singapore. With their international presence and reputation, buyers of Forestwoods can only expect high-quality finishes and a luxurious lifestyle.
Forest Woods-Nearby Amenities and Schools